Wednesday 14 February 2018

Hope.




Aku baru je habis diploma for about 2 months ago. Alhamdulillah for that. Aku tengah free sebab cuti semester . But sadly, lagi beberapa hari je lagi aku nak pulang ke uitm balik. Aku harap aku dapat uitm yang sesuai untuk aku, InsyaAllah Allah knows every little things that we do not even know. So lets pray and redho. Haha.

O yah, about my degree. I'm going to further my degree in Science Computer but for the time being I do not know what course will be given by uitm  memandangkan masa aku apply uitm untuk degree, aku diberi 3 pilihan. Firstly of course I choose pure science computer. Second choice was  Information System Engineering ,which is known by "ISEC" and my last choice was multimedia but I really really hope that I do not get this course because I dont think that I can carry this course memandangkan I'm not a creative person.

So I just hope for my best  and guys, tonight Im gonna get SALAM from uitm. What a scary day for me. Actually I'm being hunted by these type of feelings ( nervous, excited, scared ) since 10 days before and I dont know why these feelings keep messing with me .

O yah before I forgot, Its not too late yet right, to wish "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018" to whom that read this  post and happy new year to myself. I hope that :-


        1.  I can do my best in every little things that I would do.
        2. Be tough in every situation that I may be going into.
        3. Be bold, humble for all the time.
        4. I can be less careless after this, InsyaAllah .
        5. I will get the best uitm for me, the best result for this night and the best roomate for the next                semester . Haha
        6. I can improve my capability and get out from my comfort zone maybe ? Haha

Lastly, dear self, do not lose hope because you do not know what will happen in the future even you can't predict what will happen in the next 1 sec. So, do not lose hope. Keep in mind that Allah and family will always be with you.

Yours,         



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan pesanan anda disini.Segala komen saya hargai :)